Accommodation and other resources in Soldotna, Alaska, USA
- Alaska Fishing Club – Fishing on the Kenai and Kasilof Rivers, and the Lower Cook Inlet. All trips are complete with lodging, boats, guides, and personal service.
- Alaska Sprucewood Lodge – Log lodge located on the Kenai River offering fishing and sightseeing packages.
- Alaskan Adventure Charters – Fish the Kenai River for king salmon, and Cook Inlet for halibut. Packages include log cabins which sleeps six to eight guests.
- Alaskan Hospitality Lodge Bed and Breakfast – Fishing and lodging packages for salmon, halibut, fly out fishing, and bear viewing.
- Blue Moose Lakeside Lodge – One and two bedroom units located just off Sterling Highway on Longmere Lake.
- Bo's Fishing Guide Service – Fish for king, silver, and rainbow trout on the Kenai and Kasilof rivers. Enjoy cabin style lodging a short walk to the Kenai River.
- Denise Lake Lodge – Overlooking Denise Lake and offering fishing charters, fly-out fishing, and hunting trips. Bed and breakfast accommodations as well as cabins with private baths.
- Diamond M Ranch – Offers three bedrooms with a choice of twin, queen, or king beds. Cabins vary from rustic logs to modern with full kitchen and bath.
- Ellen's Health and Recreational Retreat – Log cabin close to Kenai and Kasilof Rivers. No phone, power, running water, smoking, or neighbors.
- Funny Moose Vacation Lodgings – Lodging and guided fishing packages.
- Heavenly Sights Fishing Charters – Halibut and salmon fishing charters, private camping facilities, and cabins accommodating up to six people. Full bathroom facilities close behind cabins.
- Kenai River Cabins – Cabins can accommodate up to six people in comfort. Complete with kitchen, bathroom and shower. Close to river.
- Kenai River Raven Lodge – Eight guest rooms, private bath, television, full kitchen, fishing packages.
- Kenai Riverbend Resort – Salmon fishing packages from camp on the banks of the lower Kenai River. Offers cabin type lodging or rooms in the main lodge.
- Krog's Kamp – Guided fishing for salmon, trout, and halibut, wildlife viewing, glacier tours, kayaking, flightseeing, and horseback riding. Room choices from townhomes to cabins.
- Longmere Lake Lodge Bed and Breakfast – Fish for trout, salmon, halibut, or take a flyout. All rooms with private bath, or a complete unit with kitchen and large windows overlooking the lake.
- Loon Lake Resort – Individual lodges, with two, three, and four bedrooms, one and two baths, private decks, full kitchen, utensils, dishwasher, microwave, color tv, and phone.
- Moose Creek Lodge – Waterfront lodge with guided fishing departing from their dock. Located on the banks of the Kenai River.
- Orca Lodge – Fishing lodge with secluded log cabins. All species of salmon plus halibut and trout. Floatplane fishing trips, raft trips, flightseeing, and glacier cruises.
- Pete's Fishing Guide Service – Offers king and silver salmon fishing charters on the Kenai River. Cabins overlooking the Kenai River.
- Slammin Salmon Charters – Guided fishing charter service on the Kenai River. Special for the serious fisherman. Five days fishing and seven nights lodging for $1350, custom tailored.
- Smokin Joe's Lodge – Fishing charters for salmon, steelhead, and halibut and cabin type accommodations.
- Soldatna Bed & Breakfast Lodge – Fishing for salmon and rainbow trout on the Kenai, drift fishing on the Kasilof, fly-out fishing, and saltwater combo trips for halibut and king salmon. Winter ice fishing.
- Soldotna Bed and Breakfast Lodge – Fishing packages and sixteen bedroom home. Located on the Kenai River, within walking distance of downtown Soldotna.
- Sports Den – Fishing charters and vacation packages for Kenai King, silver, and red salmon, and halibut throughout the Kenai Peninsula. Award winning guides. Recommended in Fodor's and Frommer's. Free newsletter.
- St. Theresa's Lakeside Resort – Cabins and recreation on 25 Acres on a private lake 7 miles from the Kenai River. Canoeing, fly out fishing, miniature golf, and a nearby golf course.
- Swifter Drifter Guide Service – King and silver salmon, and rainbow trout fishing on the Kenai and Kasilof rivers. Fishing packages with lodging available.
- Tom's Cabins and Guide Service – Cabin rentals and fishing guide services.
- Tower Rock Lodge – Salmon fishing guides and lodge on the Kenai River. Packages or single charters for kings, silvers, halibut, flyfishing rainbows, daily flyouts.
- Wildrose Charters – Offers halibut fishing trips on Cook Inlet. Cabins for rent.
HotelDirectory.ws presents direct links to hotels, resorts, hostels, apartments, motels, guesthouses, self-catering accommodation and more.
Select a country at the main page to start looking for hotels or for other accommodation, or use the search panel below to look for accommodation by keywords.
You are welcome to add your hotel or another business - free of charge! To edit or remove your listing or with other inquiries please contact us at ceo at translationdirectory dot com
Please see some ads intermixed with other content from HotelDirectory.ws: