Accommodation and other resources in Palmer, Alaska, USA
- Alaska's Harvest Bed & Breakfast – Four guest accommodations on a private 15 acres, 2 miles out of town.
- Alaskan Sampler Bed and Breakfast – A 3 acre estate one mile off the Parks Hwy.
- Creekside Cabins – Rents several cabins in the Matanuska Susitna area.
- Hatcher Pass Bed and Breakfast – Private cabin with all the amenities.
- Hatcher Pass Lodge – Accommodations, dining, bar, cabin, rates, reservations.
- Iditarod House Bed and Breakfast – Private entrance and bath, queen bed, shared dining room with microwave and small refrigerator.
- Moose Wallow B&B – Featuring hearty breakfasts, handcrafted post and beam cabins, gift shop, and salon located on 120 acres at the bottom of the Talkeetna Mountain Range.
- Pollen's Bed and Breakfast – Located on 3 1/2 wooded/lawned acres just one mile from downtown Palmer. This large, comfortable home has four bedrooms, three baths, a fireplace room, and a sunroom.
- River Crest Manor – Colonial-style house located by the Matanuska River, open all year.
- Rose Ridge Bed and Breakfast – Matanuska Valley, one hour from Anchorage, featuring spacious suites, near hiking, fishing, sightseeing, and rafting.
- Tundra Rose Bed and Breakfast – Cottage with double bed, private bath, kitchenette, microwave, refrigerator. Private suite with two bedrooms, double and twin beds, complete kitchen, private bath.
HotelDirectory.ws presents direct links to hotels, resorts, hostels, apartments, motels, guesthouses, self-catering accommodation and more.
Select a country at the main page to start looking for hotels or for other accommodation, or use the search panel below to look for accommodation by keywords.
You are welcome to add your hotel or another business - free of charge! To edit or remove your listing or with other inquiries please contact us at ceo at translationdirectory dot com
Please see some ads intermixed with other content from HotelDirectory.ws: