Accommodation and other resources in Napa, California, USA
- 1801 First – A restored Queen Ann Victorian home, designed in 1903 by William Corlett.
- Arbor Guest House – Romantic suites with fireplace and two person spa available in either the main house or carriage house. Enjoy a hearty breakfast at a garden patio table or before a roaring fire indoors. Restored 1906 inn furnished with antiques.
- Beazley House – The mansion is in old Napa, just a stroll from shopping and fine restaurants. Napa is only an hour north of San Francisco at the southern gateway of the world-famous Napa Valley wine country. It is a tree-shaded, river city surrounded by vineyards and wineries. Within minutes of the inn are wine touring, ballooning, cycling, hot mud baths and mineral spas.
- Best Western Inn at the Vines – The facility caters to both the business and recreational traveler.
- Cedar Gables Inn – Built in 1892, Cedar Gables was designed by English architect Ernest Coxhead. The style is that of Old England, fashioned after the days of Shakespeare, and is entirely different from any other residence in the state. Winding staircases lead from the Main Parlor to six beautifully appointed guest rooms individually furnished with antiques.
- Hawthorn Inn & Suites – Provides photographs and descriptions of rooms and amenities, and online booking.
- Hennessey House – An 1889 Queen Anne Victorian bed and breakfast in the heart of Napa Valley located on a residential portion of Main Street. The perfect home base for exploring all that the valley has to offer.
- Inn on Randolph – Offers rooms, suites and cottages.
- La Belle Époque – A beautiful Victorian Bed and Breakfast Inn located in historic downtown Napa that is complete with luxurious accommodations for the traveler, tourist, or a romantic getaway.
- McClelland Priest B&B Inn – Historic Landmark takes you back to 1879. Get carried away with Balloons Across the Valley while you enjoy your stay at their elegant Victorian Inn. Experience old world charm and new age revival. Ask about their special flight rates for your balloon journey over Napa Valley's serene Wine Country setting.
- Napa Valley Casa – Three bedroom, 2 bath country estate for rent, located on 12 acres in the midst of wine country.
- River Terrace Inn – Luxurious Napa Valley hotel overlooking the Napa River and a wildlife sanctuary.
- Sheraton Maui – Resort located on Kaanapali beach offering accommodation, activities, wedding, dining and entertainment information. Japanese version available.
- The Blue Violet Mansion – An elegant 1886 Queen Anne Victorian mansion on one acre of gardens in historic Old Town. Lovingly restored, swimming pool, spa, antiques, fireplaces, balconies and whirlpool tubs. Full country breakfast; wine and evening refreshments. In room candlelight champagne dinners and massages.
- The Chablis Inn – 34 rooms. In the heart of the picturesque Napa Valley wine country, 50 miles north of San Francisco.
- The John Muir Inn – Hotel with meeting facilities available.
- The Napa Inn – A beautiful Queen Anne Victorian built in 1899 and furnished with antiques is reminiscent of a bygone era. Where life was simpler and the pace more relaxed. Your cares and worries will melt away as you bask in the warmth and ambience of this lovely Inn.
- The Old World Inn – This historic bed and breakfast inn restores an almost forgotten type of Old World hospitality, reminiscent of bygone days. The historic Old World Inn was built in 1906 as a private town residence. This home is an eclectic combination of architectural styles detailed with wood shingles, wide shady porches, clinker brick, and leaded and beveled glass.
- The Trubody Ranch B&B – Come enjoy the serenity of a vineyard walk and the unique hospitality of Trubody Ranch, established in 1872. Two guestrooms are in an airy wooden watertower, the third is an elegant Victorian cottage. All rooms are furnished with antiques original to the Ranch, with views of our surrounding 140 acre vineyard.
HotelDirectory.ws presents direct links to hotels, resorts, hostels, apartments, motels, guesthouses, self-catering accommodation and more.
Select a country at the main page to start looking for hotels or for other accommodation, or use the search panel below to look for accommodation by keywords.
You are welcome to add your hotel or another business - free of charge! To edit or remove your listing or with other inquiries please contact us at ceo at translationdirectory dot com
Please see some ads intermixed with other content from HotelDirectory.ws: