Accommodation and other resources in Homer, Alaska, USA
- 3 Moose Meadow – Studio with queen bed, kitchenette. Cabin suite with mini-kitchenette, queen bed. Log cabin with kitchen, queen bed, day bed, futon. Log chalet with kitchen, bath, queen bed, day bed, and futon.
- A Memorable Experience – Private bath and entrance, kitchen facilities, phone, television. Catering for weddings, birthdays, and special events.
- A Room with a View Bed and Breakfast – Two view rooms, queen or twin beds, private baths. Gardens reflect 27 years in the flower business.
- Alaska Adventure Cabins – Lodging in private rental cabins overlooking Kachemak Bay with a spectacular view.
- Alaska by the Sea Cabins – Lodging in two cozy cabins. Great location and affordable prices.
- Alaska Lakefront Cabin – Private cabin lodging halfway between Homer and Anchor Point in a wooded setting on a private lake. You are ensured a private and quiet stay.
- Alaska Waterfront Bed and Breakfast – King beds, private baths, connecting rooms available. View of Kachemak Bay.
- Alaska Woodside Lodging – Secluded lodging in the heart of town. Newly renovated private condos with kitchens.
- Alaska's Sadie Cove Wilderness Lodge – Rustic but elegant private accommodations in varying degrees of luxury, including Sauna, Lounge and Kitchen. Located in Sadie Cove.
- Alaska's Tutka Bay Wilderness Lodge – Deluxe accommodations, seafood dining, kayaking, fishing, bear viewing, helicopter tours, wildlife tours, eco tours, hiking on private nature trails.
- Alaskan Cottages – Private vacation cabins with panoramic views of Kachemak Bay and the Kenai mountains, located on the highway leading into Homer.
- Alaskan Suites – Lodging in private log cabins with a spectacular panoramic view.
- Almost Home Bed and Breakfast – Cabin with two bedrooms, full kitchen, living room, bath. Main house offers rooms with private bath.
- Aloha Bed and Breakfast – Island themed rooms with king or twin beds, private baths and shared kitchen and living space.
- Arctic Sun Lodging – Three rooms with private baths or two apartment suites.
- Bay View Inn – Lodging at the top of the hill as you enter town offers a spectacular panoramic view, and every room has a view of Kachemak Bay and the Kenai Mountains.
- Beach House – Private rooms and suites with private entrances, private baths, and private stairs to the beach.
- Bear Creek Winery and Lodging – Guest suites built in 2003 are available at the winery. Amenities include cedar hot tub, steam bath, and gardens. Caters to weddings and special events.
- Beary Patch Bed and Breakfast – Four rooms, king or twin beds, private or shared baths.
- Beesons Bed and Breakfast – Queen or twin beds, private baths, television. Jacuzzi and exercise room.
- Brigitte's Bavarian Bed and Breakfast – Three cottages with private baths and entrances.
- Chocolate Drop Inn – Five guest rooms and a family suite that include private baths and entrances, queens size beds, TVs and phones.
- Cottage on the Hill Bed and Breakfast – Three bedroom cabin with fully-equipped kitchen. Or honeymoon suite with private bath and hot tub.
- Cozy Cove Inn – Cozy Cove Inn Bed and Breakfast is a bed and breakfast and vacation rental located in Homer, Alaska that offers elegant lodging in a serene, peaceful environment just off Skyline Drive, with spectacular views and luxury amenities.
Minimum price per night per room: 133 €
Contact us at:
205 Cozy Cove Drive
cozycove4us at gmail.com
- Cozy II Log Cabins – Nine fully-equipped first class log rental cabins in the heart of Homer.
- Driftwood Inn – Historic beachfront property overlooking Kachemak Bay right in town. Twenty one unique and immaculate rooms, full RV hook-up sites, freezer, laundry, B&B atmosphere.
- Emerald Pines Lodge – Full service lodge offering 5 day fishing vacations with everything included except air fare.
- Good Karma Inn – Offers rooms in a newly-constructed log home that exceeds ADA standards.
- Halibut fishing from Otter Cove Resort – Halibut fishing with sea kayaking, hiking and water taxi.
- Heritage Hotel Lodge – Offers 34 rooms and suites in downtown Homer's original log hotel. Restaurant and bakery next door.
- Heritage RV Park – A new full-service waterfront RV Park by the "Fishing Hole" on Homer Spit. Walking distance to fishing charters.
- Homer Floatplane Lodge and Cabins – A full service fishing lodge with lakefront cabins and full vacation packages for halibut, salmon and fly in fishing, Katmai bear viewing, and flightseeing.
- Homer Seaside Cottages – Three private cabins walking distance to beaches and downtown. Comfortable and reasonably priced.
- Island watch Bed and Breakfast – Private cabins, queen or twin beds. Suites offering two bedrooms, private kitchen, bathroom, living area, fireplace. Two rooms with private baths.
- Junee's Bed & Breakfast – Guest rooms overlooking Kachemak Bay, Kenai Mountains, and glaciers. Decorated with gold mine antiques.
- Kachemak Bay Wilderness Lodge – Located in China Poot Bay. Includes philosophy, activities, things to bring, facts and rates, and photo gallery.
- Kachemak Medical Apartments – Two-bedroom furnished apartments near South Peninsula Hospital and downtown Homer. Short or long term rentals. ADA compliant.
- Kiana Bed and Breakfast – Rooms with private baths and full continental breakfast.
- Land's End Hotel – Beachfront hotel, restaurant, eighty rooms with private viewing decks. Rates, reservations, fishing charters, area activities and information
- Magic Canyon Ranch Bed and Breakfast – Four rooms with queen, full, or twin beds, some with private bath.
- Ocean House Bed and Breakfast Inn – Ocean view condos, suites, and private rooms. Private entrances.
- Ocean Shores Motel – Just blocks from downtown on the seashore. Offers large picture windows, balconies, telephones, and 34 channels of cable TV. All rooms have a view of the ocean and mountains along with easy beach access. Some offer full kitchens.
- Old Town Bed and Breakfast – Queen and/or twin bed, private or shared baths, some with view.
- Otter Cove Resort – Seaside cabins with sea kayaking, hiking, fishing charters and water taxi.
- Peterson Bay Lodge and Oyster Camp – Cabin rentals, hiking, sea kayaking, beachcombing, wildlife viewing, birding, fishing, clamming, and touring the oyster farm.
- Pioneer Inn – Next door to the Pratt Museum and within walking distance of several restaurants and the beach.
- Sea Lion Cove – Two efficiency suites on the beach at Homer Spit, on the second floor of the Sea Lion Gallery.
- Spruce Acres Cabins – Offers magnificent scenery, outdoor activities, a convenient location, and excellent rates - private cabin rentals.
- The Driftwood Inn – The Driftwood Inn is open year-round and offers serene views of the nearby beach and nature. Guests can choose to stay in the historic inn or the woodside or modern lodges. There is something for everyone to love here!
Minimum price per night per room: 150 €
Contact us at:
135 West Bunnell Ave.
driftwoodinn at alaskan.com
- The Nest – Private rental cabin with a 220 degree view of Kachemak Bay's fishing grounds. 3 bedrooms, 2 baths, and jacuzzi. Fishing / lodging packages available.
- The Whalesong Bed and Breakfast – Downtown facility with two guest rooms, double beds, sun room, marine decor. Accommodates up to five adults.
- Twin Creeks Trailhead Lodge and Retreat – Lodging and retreat center for group workshops. Hiking, biking and skiing trails right out your door and activities from yoga workshops to sea kayaking available.
HotelDirectory.ws presents direct links to hotels, resorts, hostels, apartments, motels, guesthouses, self-catering accommodation and more.
Select a country at the main page to start looking for hotels or for other accommodation, or use the search panel below to look for accommodation by keywords.
You are welcome to add your hotel or another business - free of charge! To edit or remove your listing or with other inquiries please contact us at ceo at translationdirectory dot com
Please see some ads intermixed with other content from HotelDirectory.ws: