Accommodation and other resources in Boise, Idaho, USA
- AmeriSuites Boise Town Square Mall – Located near downtown shops and businesses, this hotel can accommodate meetings of up to 75 people.
- Boise Accommodations – Offers a list of recommended motels and hotels.
- Bond Street Motel Apartments – Fully furnished studio and one bedroom apartments that rent by the day like a motel.
- Diamond D Ranch – Trail rides, hiking, pack trips, stream and lake fishing. Located near Boise.
- Doubletree Hotel Riverside – Resort style hotel close to downtown on the banks of the river. Includes policies and amenities.
- Fairfield Inn Boise – Hotel offers indoor pool, Complimentary continental breakfast.
- Hampton Inn and Suites – Catering to the downtown business traveler. Highlighting amenities, conference facilities, and upcoming events.
- Hotel 43 – Hotel 43 is a Northwest boutique hotel centrally located in downtown Boise, Idaho. Our 112 rooms and suites offer privacy, artful luxury and views of the Capitol Dome, the city lights and the dramatic Boise foothills. Ideally situated in the heart of the city, you can experience Boise???s thriving business district, shopping, culture and the natural beauty of the Boise River, greenbelt and foothills just minutes away. From the privacy of your luxury room or suite, you???ll enjoy the superb service and surprising details of Hotel 43.
- Inn at Shadow Valley – Offers five guest rooms, horse boarding, small conference room for meetings.
- Owyhee Plaza – Features two restaurants, lounge, and outdoor pool. Information about rooms and catering services. Online reservations available.
- Oxford Suites Boise – South east metro location, in the entertainment district. Reservation information, room rates and amenities, and local attractions
- Plaza Suite Hotel – 38 oversized guestrooms and suites, DSL access, in-room coffee, complimentary breakfast, corporate rates, weekend rates, meeting rooms.
- Safari Inn Downtown – Deluxe accommodations near the capital building. Highlighting amenities and rates.
- SpringHill Suites Boise ParkCenter – Rooms and suites, located in the business district. Includes amenities and specials.
- The Anniversary Inn – Rediscover the Magic in your honeymoon or marriage by spending a night at Boise's only theme-suites inn. Sleep in a tree in the Swiss Family Robinson room, in a lighthouse, a boat, a hay loft, or the elegant Romeo & Juliett Suite.
- The Anniversary Inn Lodging – Luxury bed and breakfast offering uniquely decorated themed suites.
- The Grove Hotel – Hotel accommodations located in downtown Boise, boasting a variety of special vacation packages, meetings, weddings and catering with plenty of Boise attractions.
- The J.J. Shaw House – Bed and breakfast located in Boise's North End. Built in 1907, this Queen Anne Victorian home has 6 rooms open to the public.
- Tonys Place A Boise Hostel – Premiere Backpackers hostel in the heart of Boise. Minutes from the boise airport and downtown boise with all its attractions. 45 minutes from world class mountains and rivers. Fully remodeled building with brand new features throughout.
Minimum price per night per room: 35 €
Contact us at:
2109 S. Vista Ave
tonysplacehostel at gmail.com
- University Inn – Basic lodging information.
- Welcome to Cabana Inn – Pet friendly property located downtown. Highlights amenities and directions.
- Wolff Corporate Housing – fully furnished apartment homes offered as a hotel alternative for temporary or corporate housing needs.
HotelDirectory.ws presents direct links to hotels, resorts, hostels, apartments, motels, guesthouses, self-catering accommodation and more.
Select a country at the main page to start looking for hotels or for other accommodation, or use the search panel below to look for accommodation by keywords.
You are welcome to add your hotel or another business - free of charge! To edit or remove your listing or with other inquiries please contact us at ceo at translationdirectory dot com
Please see some ads intermixed with other content from HotelDirectory.ws: