Accommodation and other resources in Anchorage, Alaska, USA
- 15 Chandeliers Bed and Breakfast Inn – Twenty-one room manor home and gardens, deluxe queen rooms appointed in Victorian, Edwardian, and Georgian decor with phone. Full breakfast in Victorian elegance.
- A Loon's Nest Bed and Breakfast – This house was built using one of Frank Lloyd Wright's designs, and remodeled in 1998. Located between the International Airport and downtown.
- A Wildflower Inn Bed and Breakfast – Queen or twin beds, private baths, single sofa sleeper. Located between the Airport and the Alaska Railroad Depot.
- Alaska Private Lodgings – Bed and Breakfast reservation service. Offers complete trip planning including inspected lodging, activities and transportation. Specializes in custom itineraries for the independent traveler.
- Alaska Travel Tours – Bed and breakfast tour packages for the independent traveler. Vist Denali National Park, flightsee Mt. McKinley, cruise the Kenai Fjords, visit Glacier Bay.
- Alaskan Frontier Gardens Bed and Breakfast – King, double, single beds. Some with private bath, Jacuzzi.
- Alaskan Leopard Bed and Breakfast – Three rooms, king, queen, twin beds, all with private bath.
- All The Comforts of Home Bed & Breakfast – High above the city, on the edge of the wilderness. Secluded, breathtaking view. Elegantly furnished, romantic accommodations.
- Alpine Woods Bed and Breakfast – Private baths, walk-in closets, a loft, TV/VCR cable and phone. The Victorian Room, features a Jacuzzi.
- Anchorage Bed & Breakfast Club – The Breakfast Club is a select group of bed and breakfasts in some of Anchorage's nicest areas. Clean and comfortable accommodations in quiet Anchorage neighborhoods. Corporate and vacation lodging.
- Anchorage Hilton Hotel – Downtown facility with views of the Chugach Mountains or Cook Inlet.
- Anchorage Hotel Reservations – A hotel and travel guide featuring online reservations.
- Anchorage Lakeside Jewel Bed and Breakfast – Rooms and suites on Jewel Lake, with fishing, kayaking, boats, and bikes available on site.
- Anna's Bed and Breakfast – English and German-speaking hosts, centrally located between the airport and downtown. Open year round.
- Arctic Bed and Breakfast – Rooms in midtown Anchorage close to the airport and to downtown. Entertainment, restaurants and attractions are nearby.
- Big Bear Bed & Breakfast – Providing our guests with a taste of Alaska with both food & surroundings and sharing our old fashioned Alaskan hospitality.
- Calla House Bed and Breakfast – Contemporary lodging located in a quiet cul-de-sac in midtown. Children welcome, non-smoking.
- Camai Bed and Breakfast Inn – Suites are non-smoking; have private bath; private entry; and include a hearty summer Alaskan breakfast or winter continental breakfast.
- City Garden Bed and Breakfast – Three-room facility in downtown Anchorage on the Park Strip.
- Copper Whale Inn – Whale watching from rooms, historic building, parking, continental breakfast, winter and summer rates.
- Deal's Bed and Breakfast – Five bedroom bed and breakfast located in the Turnagain area. Close to the airport and downtown.
- Elderberry Bed and Breakfast – Two rooms, double bed or queen bed, in-room bath. One room with queen and double bed, in-room bath, small refrigerator, microwave.
- Executive Suite Hotel – Near airports, spacious rooms, reasonable rates.
- Hampton Inn Anchorage – Anchorage is one of the most spectacular places you'll ever visit, and our Anchorage Hampton Inn® hotel - located in midtown.
Minimum price per night per room: 1 €
Contact us at:
4301 Credit Union Drive
Hampton Inn Anchorage
- Hilton Garden Inn Anchorage – Whether you visit for business or pleasure, our Anchorage Hilton Garden Inn® hotel is close to the best places in town. Our Anchorage, AK hotel is just a short drive from Ted Stevens Anchorage International Airport and downtown Anchorage, as well as attractions such as the Alaska Native Heritage Center, Alaska Zoo, and the Anchorage Center for Performing Arts. Our Anchorage, AK hotel is also close to business destinations such as British Petroleum-BP Exploration, Providence Alaska Medical Center, ConocoPhillips , Arctic Slope Regional Corporation, Alaska state government offices and JL Tower. You can enjoy local golfing, hiking, and fishing, as well as restaurants and shopping located conveniently close by. If you don't have transportation, you can take advantage of our convenient complimentary shuttle that can take you anywhere within a 3-mile radius. Our Anchorage hotel can also assist you with other transportation needs.
Minimum price per night per room: 1 €
Contact us at:
4555 Union Square Drive
Hilton Garden Inn Anchorage
- Hotel Captain Cook – Downtown luxury hotel with 565 rooms, including one and two-bedroom suites.
- Ivy Inn Bed and Breakfast – Private entry that overlooks a greenbelt, complete kitchen, private bath, queen and trudle beds. The B&B sleeps five.
- Jewel Lake Bed and Breakfast – A year round affordable, clean, comfortable and peaceful alternative to busy hotels.
- Kingsview Bed and Breakfast – King and queen bedded rooms with Cook Inlet and mountain views, 20 minutes from the airport.
- Lakeshore Motor Inn – Near the Ted Stevens Anchorage International Airport, Lakeshore Motor Inn is the place to stay.
- Mahogany Manor – Downtown location with country inn ambiance. Five rooms, all private baths, indoor waterfalls and gardens, amenities include high speed internet.
- North Country Castle Bed and Breakfast – Luxurious lodging including a romantic honeymoon suite. Located on forested acreage with mountains and ocean views.
- Planet Anchorage Bed and Breakfast – Located in residential neighborhood adjacent to downtown. Three rooms, one with private bath, queen or twin beds, double or single occupancy.
- Qupquqiaq Inn – Twenty-three guest rooms in midtown Anchorage. Connected to the Huzanity school and community center.
- Rabbit Creek Bed and Breakfast – Four bedrooms with private baths offering DSL wireless internet, hot tub/Jacuzzi overlooking Cook Inlet, honeymoon suite. Antique gallery.
- Raspberry Meadows – Two garden suites with private entrances, walking distance to downtown shops, tourist sites, ocean Coastal Trail.
- Sand Lake Bed and Breakfast – Waterfront, with float plane slip and paved boat docks. Near the Anchorage Airport.
- Spenard Hostel International – Located near Anchorage, Alaska, accommodation provides guide to services, rates, reservations, and recreational activities.
- Summerset Bed & Breakfast – Alaskan hospitality in spacious surroundings with access to Campbell Creek fishing and Anchorage area bike paths. Specializing in romantic weekends and family vacation lodging.
- Susitna Place – Continental breakfast, view of Cook Inlet, Alaska and Aleutian mountain ranges.
- Swan House Bed and Breakfast, – City and Mt. McKinley view, antiques, and house designed like a swan. A second location in Seldovia.
- The Aerie – Views of the inlet, city, Mt. McKinley. Virtual tour, local highlights, reservations and printable brochure.
- The Mangy Moose – Secluded Bed and Breakfast tucked away in a spruce and birch forest near Anchorage.
- The Oscar Gill House – Two rooms share a bath; one room features a private bath with Jacuzzi tub. Television, privately-keyed locks, and room-darkening shades.
- The Teddy Bear House Bed and Breakfast – Quiet South Anchorage neighborhood, friendly home atmosphere.
- Three Bears Bed and Breakfast – Two non smoking rooms, queen beds, shared bath, rates, location, contact information.
- Welcome to The Voyager Hotel – Guest rooms include amenities and business class features. Walk to restaurants, shops, and visitor attractions.
HotelDirectory.ws presents direct links to hotels, resorts, hostels, apartments, motels, guesthouses, self-catering accommodation and more.
Select a country at the main page to start looking for hotels or for other accommodation, or use the search panel below to look for accommodation by keywords.
You are welcome to add your hotel or another business - free of charge! To edit or remove your listing or with other inquiries please contact us at ceo at translationdirectory dot com
Please see some ads intermixed with other content from HotelDirectory.ws: