Accommodation and other resources in St. Andrews, United Kingdom
- 30 Bell Street – Three bedroom flat, suitable for 5 or 6 people.
- Amberside Guest House – Three star Scottish Tourist Board rated establishment.
- Aslar Guest House – Offers accommodation in the centre. Scottish Tourist Board 4 star guest house. All rooms en-suite.
- B&B St Andrews – Situated directly opposite St. Andrews Castle, offering magnificent views over the bay and Fife coastline, this fine Edwardian home is fully modernized with en suite facilities whilst retaining many of its charming original features. Just 3 minutes walk from the town centre and the Old Course, Castlemount offers an ideal location for visiting St Andrews and the surrounding area.
Minimum price per night per room: 45 €
Contact us at:
2 The Scores
St. Andrews, KY16 9AR
01334 475 579
mb at integrityseoexperts.co.uk
- Balmashie – Holiday cottages available 2.5 miles from St Andrews. Ideal rental accommodation for that special vacation. Golf packages organised for upto 56 people.
- Beaumont Lodge Guest House – Set in the picturesque village of Anstruther in the heart of the East Neuk of Fife, only 9 miles from St Andrews.
- Bed and Breakfast St Andrews – No12 Bed & Breakfast is a friendly, owner run modern home with individually designed bedrooms, all completely refurbished in April 2010. 2 bedrooms have fabulous sea views overlooking East Sands Bay with the 3rd bedroom overlooking the colourful garden and St Andrews skyline.
Minimum price per night per room: 75 €
Contact us at:
12 Grange Road
St. Andrews, KY16 8LF
mb at integrityseoexperts.co.uk
- Beveridge House – Central location providing overnight facilities.
- Braemore – Twin/Double or family room in large waterfront property near St Andrews. An ideal golf or touring location. Graded 4 Stars by the Scottish Tourist Board.
- Cambo Estate – Victorian mansion house lying at the heart of a 1200 acre estate in one of the most unspoiled areas of Scotland. Near to St Andrews golf links.
- Cameron House – Guest accommodation in St Andrews close to the golf course, town centre and the university.
- Castaway Cottage – Situated at Lower Largo by St Andrews. Providing photographs and information about the locality and visitor attractions, amenities, tariffs, booking form and contact details.
- Craigmore Guest House – Craigmore is a long established guest house, located near the famous Old Course.
- Edenside House – Offering Bed and Breakfast, evening meals by arrangement, Golf advice given.
- Fossil Guest House – Winner of Booker Prize for Best Guest House in the UK 1998, Fossil House is near St Andrews, the home of golf, and Edinburgh.
- Glenderran Guest House – Guest house located 250 yards from the first tee of the Old Course and St Andrews Bay.
- Golf Lodge – Luxury accommodation in the heart of St Andrews. Sleeps upto 8. Service staff available on request
- Lundin Links Hotel – Country establishment located near St Andrews. Services, golf packages and local amenities are included.
- Montague Guest House – Victorian terraced house with 7 en-suite rooms. Only a few minutes walk from the famous golf courses and the town centre.
- Pinewood Country Guest House – 4 star bed establishment set in a rural area close to Tentsmuir forest. 5 comfortably furnished bedrooms all en-suite.
- Spinkieden – A modern bungalow offering overnight facilities and located in a quiet residential part of the historic town, within walking distance to all local attractions.
- St Andrews Bed and Breakfast Association – A selection of establishments in and around the local area.
- St Andrews Golfing Lodge – Offers 5 Star group accommodation for golf, family and corporate hospitality, on a self catering or serviced basis.
- Stay in St Andrews – Details of accommodation in the area with photographs and contact information included.
- The Old Station Country House – A refurbished Victorian railway station set in two acres of delightful gardens just two miles from St Andrews, the Home of Golf.
- The Watch House – Ocean front vacation rental home with uninterrupted sea views over to The Isle of May. Situated in Crail, a fishing village 9 miles from St Andrews.
- Woodland Holidays – Holiday accommodation, includes tourist information and original local photography. Located near St Andrews.
HotelDirectory.ws presents direct links to hotels, resorts, hostels, apartments, motels, guesthouses, self-catering accommodation and more.
Select a country at the main page to start looking for hotels or for other accommodation, or use the search panel below to look for accommodation by keywords.
You are welcome to add your hotel or another business - free of charge! To edit or remove your listing or with other inquiries please contact us at ceo at translationdirectory dot com
Please see some ads intermixed with other content from HotelDirectory.ws: