Accommodation and other resources in Chiang Mai, Thailand
- Amari Rincome Hotel – Accommodation guide to guest rooms, services, local attractions, and dining facilities located close to Chiang Mai's night market. Reservations available.
- Anantara Golden Triangle Hotel – Discover the lush mountain side jungles and the long winding Mekong River while staying at the luxuriously appointed Anantara Golden Triangle Resort.
- Baan Nam Ping – Riverside resort along the Ping River in Saraphi with 9 rooms in 6 cottages.
- Belle Villa Resort – 56 Rooms and suites situated 25 minutes west of the city.
- Chiang Dao Nest – Mini-resort situated in the mountains 77km north of the city.
- Chiang Mai Hill 2000 Hotel – 249-Room hotel on road to Doi Suthep Temple.
- Chiang Mai Orchid Hotel – 266 Rooms and suites located west of the walled city. Online booking.
- Chiang Mai Plaza Hotel – 450 Rooms south of the Night Bazaar with online booking.
- Chiangmai White House – Budget accommodation in 4-storey building in the old city.
- Doi Farang Bungalow – Located near Phrao.
- Flora House – Located near Chiang Mai University.
- Four Seasons Resort Chiang Mai – 5-Star property and spa located in Mae Rim Valley.
- Galare Guest House – A family owned guesthouse.
- Gecko Villa – A rural getaway in the heartlands of Northeast Thailand, Gecko Villa is a fully catered private poool villa out of Udon Thani. Experience the true Thailand from this unique property, that sleeps 2 - 6 and offers stays of two nights or more. Gecko Villa is a responsible travel initiative.
- Golden Cupids Hotel – An all-suite hotel in the Sansai district with short- and long-term rates, tours and cooking courses.
- Golden Fern Guest House – Situated in the heart of the old city. Western management with air-conditioned or fan, cable TV, and hot water.
- Green Gecko – Green Gecko is a beautiful private pool villa in the traditional Thai style. Located in the countryside, this luxurious villa offers unusual and memorable vacations off the beaten path in the rural Northeast of the kingdom. Enjoy delicious Thai food (at no additional cost!)and experience true Thai hospitality.
- Green View International Resort & Spa – Located north of the city near the Green Valley Country Club. Online booking.
- Hollanda Montri Guesthouse – Medium size guesthouse with garden at the banks of the Mae Ping river. Offers on-line reservation.
- Jaiya Mongkol Bed and Breakfast – Located southwest of the city near Hang Dong, a teak wood house in Lanna architecture.
- Joe Guest House – Family-owned and located near Thapae Road with both fan and air-con rooms.
- Joy's House – 9 Rooms in a traditional house located on the edge of town.
- Lai-Thai Guest House – E-mail reservation requests taken.
- Lisu Lodge – Ecolodge and adventure tour base for holidays among the hilltribes of northern Thailand.
- Mae Rim Lagoon Hotel – 4-Star hotel on private lake.
- Nakorn Ping Palace Hotel – 125-Room hotel located east of the Ping River.
- People Place Lodging – 40 Rooms located close to Ping River.
- Pongyang Angdoi Mountain Resort – Consists of 11 houses with 19 rooms near the Botanic Garden in Mae Rim.
- PornPing Tower – 325-Room hotel near the Night Bazaar. Online reservations.
- Pun-Pun Guesthouse – A full service guesthouse offering tours and treks, Thai and western food, and bungalows with a view of the Ping River.
- Red Hibiscus Guesthouse – A modern 3-story guesthouse in local "Lanna" style. For the budget-minded family and the independent traveller.
- Riverside House – Bed and Breakfast accommodations by the Ping River.
- Sarah Guesthouse – Located in city center with information on facilities, trekking tours and Thai cookery classes.
- Smile House – Air-con and fan-only rooms near the Tha Phae Gate with services, facilities and room rates including Thai cookery school.
- Suan Bua Resort & Spa – Lanna architecture in garden setting near Doi Suthep.
- Sukantara Cascade Resort – Balinese and Lanna-style cottages located in Mae Rim.
- Swiss Ticino Home Stay and Restaurant – Swiss Ticino Home Stay and Restaurant; we are located at Mae Wang, about 40 km from Chiang Mai city; directly at the foothills of the Doi Inthanon National Park. Very quiet on a fantastic mountain view scenario. Our tasty Ticinese and Thai food dishes and our comfortable rooms will make you feel at home.
- Tamarind Village – 40-Room property within the walled city.
- Tao Garden Health Spa & Resort – Holistic healing center 30 minutes from the city.
- Tawan Court – Rooms set about a central courtyard near the Governor's House.
- The Imperial Chiang Mai Resort, Spa & Sport Club – Near Mae Rim on the Ping River, a 45-room resort complex.
- The Imperial Mae Ping Hotel – 4-Star property close to the Night Bazaar.
- Villa ChiangMai – Comprised of 2 buildings and 6 bedrooms overlooking the Ping River.
- Wiriya House – Guesthouse located just south of the old city. Online booking.
- Yourhouse Guesthouse – Comprised of 2 buildings near the Tha Pae Gate in the Old City.
HotelDirectory.ws presents direct links to hotels, resorts, hostels, apartments, motels, guesthouses, self-catering accommodation and more.
Select a country at the main page to start looking for hotels or for other accommodation, or use the search panel below to look for accommodation by keywords.
You are welcome to add your hotel or another business - free of charge! To edit or remove your listing or with other inquiries please contact us at ceo at translationdirectory dot com
Please see some ads intermixed with other content from HotelDirectory.ws:
All rights reserved © 2003-2020 by HotelDirectory.ws, Vyshenskoho st. 36, Lviv 79010, Ukraine