Accommodation and other resources in Singapore, Singapore
- 8 on claymore – 8 on Claymore Serviced Residences redefines space for contemporary urban living where style and functionality meet. A blend of minimalist chic with stylish comfort, the Residences is designed in simple, clean architectural lines and neutral palette. Residence units are fully-equipped with modern kitchen appliances, washer and dryer. Contemporary amenities and facilities are also provided to make your stay as comfortable as staying in a hotel.
Minimum price per night per room: 217.85 €
Contact us at:
+65 6737 8388
eightonclaymore at gmail.com
- Airport Transit Hotel – Located in the transit hall of Changi Airport.
- Albert Court Hotel – A boutique hotel with an old architecture.
- Amara Singapore Hotel – Business hotel near Chinatown and Orchard Road.
- Astro Singapore Hotel – Boutique hotel located in the Katong and Geylang district.
- Beach Hotel – Located near the CBD.
- Betel Box Hostel – Located in the Katong and Geylang Serai district.
- Cameron Hotel – In the Upper Changi area, with online reservations.
- Capella Singapore – An ultra luxury resort, situated on Sentosa Island, Singapore. Guests can enjoy an on-site spa, restaurants, golf courses and the beautiful landscape overlooking the South China Sea.
- Carlton Hotel – 4-Star hotel one block away from Raffles. Includes online reservation.
- Chinatown Hotel – A budget hotel typical of those of old Chinatown. Online reservations.
- City Backpackers LLP – A centrally located budget dormitory, clean and safe. Dorm $15.
- Classique Hotel Pte Ltd – 42-Room budget hotel in Little India.
- Conrad Centennial Singapore – 5-Star property on Marina Bay featuring 509 guest rooms, restaurants, bars and meeting facilities.
- Conrad Centennial Singapore – Experience award-winning service and personalized touch at the Conrad Centennial Singapore hotel. The hotel is located in the progressive and dynamic area of Marina Bay, close to the financial and business districts, in the heart of the premium shopping and entertainment districts, and adjacent to the Suntec Convention and Exhibition Center.
Voted 'Singapore's Leading Business Hotel' at the 16th World Travel Awards, rely on dedicated events staff and premium business amenities at the Conrad Centennial Singapore. Spectacularly decorated, the hotel boasts a large marble staircase and an art collection featuring over 3,400 pieces of sculpture, paintings and artifacts by both local and international artists.
Our Singapore hotel is home to two award-winning restaurants. Savor signature dim-sum and refined Cantonese cooking at Golden Peony or sample an array of local and international dishes at Oscar's with impressive buffets and à la carte cuisine on offer for breakfast, lunch, dinner and supper.
The fitness center features the latest exercise equipment and is open 24 hours a day for your convenience. Enjoy an exotic cocktail by the outdoor pool - a serene setting in which to swim a few peaceful laps and enjoy the sunshine.
All of our guest rooms and suites are spacious and elegant, featuring 46-inch LCD TVs and amenities custom-designed for ultimate comfort. Every guest enjoys a daily turndown service, incredible views of the city and an opulent all-marble bathroom.
Minimum price per night per room: 185 €
Contact us at:
2 Temasek Blvd
+65 6334 8888
conrad_singapore at conradhotels.com
- Fern Loft – Located on East Coast Road.
- Four Chain Hotel – A boutique hotel in Geylang with an old architectural design.
- Four Seasons Hotel Singapore – Close to mid-Orchard Road.
- Furama Hotel Singapore – Close to the Singapore River in Chinatown.
- Golden Landmark Hotel – Located close to Bugis MRT. Contains online reservations.
- Great World Service Apartments – Provides information on the location, daily/monthly rates, facilities and services.
- Hilton Garden Inn Singapore Serangoon – Hilton Garden Inn Singapore Serangoon is centrally located close to Central Business District and all major landmarks. The hotel offers guests a colorful stay in the heart of Little India, one of Singapore’s most vibrant enclaves. We are a short 6-minute walk from Little India MRT, a 25-minute drive from Singapore Changi International Airport and an 8-minute drive from Central Business District and Suntec Convention & Exhibition Centre. Surrounding the hotel are historic sites, beautiful temples, shopping and entertainment. The Mustafa Centre is an 8-story shopping mall open 24 hours, and the Tekka Centre is Singapore’s largest indoor wet market.
Enjoy the casual Garden Grille’s hearty and healthy dishes, or indulge in the convenient evening room service. The 24-hour Pavilion Pantry™ offers drinks, instant meals and travel essentials. Relax under the sun in the sparkling outdoor pool, or work out in the 24-hour fitness center. The 24-hour Business Centre offers remote printing services, and our pre-set boardroom hosts up to 14 guests with complimentary Wi-Fi throughout the hotel.
Minimum price per night per room: 112 €
Contact us at:
3 Belilios Road
+65 64 910500
singi.hotel at hilton.com
- Hilton Singapore – Travel to Hilton Singapore hotel on Orchard Road, in the heart of the city's shopping and entertainment district. The Orchard underground station is a three-minute walk and Changi International Airport is a 20-minute drive away.
Hilton Singapore offers the ideal choice for a relaxing stay in Singapore. Our spacious deluxe rooms, showcasing city views through floor-to-ceiling windows, feature work desks, LCD TVs and WiFi access. Upgrade to an executive room or suite and enjoy separate working and dining areas and complimentary WiFi. Executive-level guests enjoy business support facilities and complimentary breakfast in the Executive Lounge.
Try the Opus Bar & Grill prime cuts that are dry aged in-house for 14 to 36 days and sustainable seafood grilled over an open-flame charcoal grill. Our cocktails are inspired by Asian food at the bar. Dine at the award-winning il Cielo Italian restaurant and admire panoramic views of the city skyline while savoring authentic cuisine prepared using the finest natural and organic produce. Enjoy wholesome and great tasting healthy lunch using locally grown, organic & sustainable ingredients at this cozy 32-seat restaurant. Satisfy your sweet tooth at D9 Cakery with a selection from the six-meter-long showcase of artfully crafted treats.
Enjoy special shopping privileges without leaving the hotel at the Shopping Gallery, featuring international boutiques. Swim laps in the rooftop pool or work out in the fitness center at our Singapore hotel.
The versatile meeting rooms of our Singapore hotel accommodate between 18 and 550 people, ideal for any occasion from large-scale dinners to business seminars or intimate family occasions. Each wedding celebrated at Hilton Singapore is a finely crafted experience.
Minimum price per night per room: 180 €
Contact us at:
581 Orchard Rd
+65 67 372 233
sinhi at hilton.com
- Hotel 1929 – A 4-star boutique hotel, formerly shop-houses built in 1929, on the fringe of Chinatown.
- Hotel 81 – Budget hotels offering no-frills service. Includes online bookings.
- Hotel Bencoolen – Mid-range hotel near CBD.
- Hotel Miramar Singapore – Located on Havelock Road near Chinatown. Accommodation, food services, facilities and reservations.
- Hotel Phoenix – Centrally located on Orchard next to Somerset MRT.
- Inn at Temple Street – Situated at Chinatown.
- Lai Ming Hotel – A boutique hotel situated at Geylang.
- Little India Guest House – 26 Private rooms opposite the Sri Veeramakaliaman temple.
- Lloyd's Inn – Budget hotel close to Somerset MRT station. Online reservations.
- MacKenzie Hostel – Near Little India MRT station with online booking.
- Madras Hotel – In the center of Little India with variety of room types. Online booking.
- Malacca Hotel – A budget hotel located in the East Coast.
- Metropole Hotel – Small business hotel opposite Raffles. Online booking.
- Orchard Grand Court – Hotel-style serviced apartments near Somerset MRT.
- Orchard Parade Hotel – At the top of Orchard Road. Includes online reservations.
- Orchid Corner Bed and Breakfast – In the Changi area with details on rates, location and facilities.
- Pan Pacific Singapore – Located at the heart of Marina Square, Suntec City and Millenia Walk Shopping Complexes. Featuring online reservations.
- Park Hotel Clarke Quay – A Clarke Quay hotel on the Singapore River near the Central Business District featuring a spa, meeting and wedding venues, on-site dining, cozy accommodations and more.
Minimum price per night per room: 215 €
Contact us at:
1 Unity Street
(65) 6593 8888
info.phcq at parkhotelgroup.com
- Park View Hotel – Close to Bugis Junction with information on rooms including 1999 rates, online reservations.
- Perak Lodge – Small boutique hotel situated in the fringe of the Little India district.
- Raffles Singapore – Located in the heart of Singapore's business and civic district, this luxury hotel offers suites, rooms and spa, meeting and wedding venue.
Minimum price per night per room: - €
Contact us at:
raffles at emarketingeye.com
- River View Hotel Singapore – On the banks of the Singapore River close to Clarke Quay. Room rates, facilities, banquet services and online booking.
- Robertson Quay Hotel – Just upriver from Clarke Quay.
- Royal India Hotel – 43-Room hotel opposite the Mustafa Centre in Little India.
- Royal Plaza on Scotts – Business hotel located on Scotts Road within steps of Orchard Road.
- Shangri-La Hotel, Singapore – Includes details of services and facilities, meeting guide, floor plan, dining information and virtual tour.
- Shangri-La's Rasa Sentosa Resort, Singapore – Includes details of services and facilities, meeting guide, floor plan, dining information, virtual tour, and career details.
- Singapore Marriott Hotel – Provides tourist information about Singapore besides details on the hotel's facilities and services.
- Singapore Serviced Apartments – Contact details and location address for apartments to rent.
- South East Asia Hotel – Budget hotel located near Bras Basah Park.
- Strand Hotel Singapore – Mid-range hotel near Bras Basah Park.
- Summer View Hotel – Located near Bugis Junction with online reservations.
- Swissôtel Merchant Court – 476 room property next to the new North-East Line (NEL) Clarke Quay Mass Rapid Transit (MRT) station, within walking distance of the financial hub of Raffles Place.
- Swissôtel The Stamford – Deluxe hotel amid the diversions of the Raffles City Shopping Complex. Features technologically advanced meeting facilities, multilingual concierges, Asia's largest spa, and 16 restaurants and lounges.
- Tai Hoe Hotel – 70-Room mid-range hotel in Little India. Hotel history, rates, reservations, facilities and location map.
- The Ascott Singapore – Serviced residence located on Scotts Road close to Tangs.
- The Claremont Hotel – Situated in Little India. Includes online reservations.
- The Fullerton Hotel – Overlooking the Singapore River, the former General Post Office building is transformed into one of the newest 5-star properties.
- The InnCrowd Hostel Singapore – Located in Little India.
- The New 7th Storey Hotel – A budget hotel near Bugis MRT station.
- The Oriental Singapore – 5-Star hotel opposite the Esplanade and waterfront.
- The Ritz-Carlton, Millenia Singapore – Located in Marina Centre.
- The Swallow Corner Bed & Breakfast – Two guest rooms on the 17th storey of an apartment near the Punggol River.
- Treetops Executive Residences – Executive serviced apartments for long or short term stay.
- W Singapore Sentosa Cove – Conveniently situated in the island of Sentosa and close to well-known attractions, W Singapore Sentosa Cove makes for a luxurious urban base for distinctive travelers.
Minimum price per night per room: - €
Contact us at:
sentosacove at emarketingeye.com
- YMCA Singapore – Orchard Road location.
- York Hotel – 4-Star hotel located near upper Orchard Road.
- YWCA Fort Canning Lodge – Provides for long-stay rates for senior citizens and hostelites with term membership for non-members available.
HotelDirectory.ws presents direct links to hotels, resorts, hostels, apartments, motels, guesthouses, self-catering accommodation and more.
Select a country at the main page to start looking for hotels or for other accommodation, or use the search panel below to look for accommodation by keywords.
You are welcome to add your hotel or another business - free of charge! To edit or remove your listing or with other inquiries please contact us at ceo at translationdirectory dot com
Please see some ads intermixed with other content from HotelDirectory.ws: