Accommodation and other resources in City of Manila, Philippines
- Bayview Park Hotel – Located along Manila's Roxas boulevard with the full view of Manila Bay.
- Conrad Manila – Positioned atop S Maison, a high-end retail complex on the edge of Manila Bay, the visually striking Conrad Manila offers a peaceful escape from the hustle and bustle of Makati; but is also just 15 minutes away from the airport via the NAIA expressway. You will enjoy easy access to a variety of shopping, dining, recreation and local attractions.
Conrad Manila offers 347 beautiful Filipino influenced guest rooms equipped with WiFi access, Bluetooth-enabled entertainment technology, espresso machines and hydrotherapy rain showers. Our suites and executive rooms offer great views, plus access to the Executive Lounge with complimentary breakfast and refreshments. For extra space and privacy select a luxurious Presidential Suite with a spacious outdoor terrace, a private swimming pool and stunning Manila Bay views.
You will be sure to find something to tempt your palate at Conrad Manila. Start your day with a delicious and nutritious buffet breakfast in our all-day dining venue, Brasserie on 3. China Blue by Jereme Leung offers a modern Chinese dining experience with a specially created menu that blends contemporary cooking techniques with local flair. Enjoy afternoon tea in C Lounge, which transforms from a laid-back lounge during the daytime, to a sophisticated destination bar when the sun sets. Sip cocktails as you soak up the sunshine in our relaxed Pool Bar. Treat yourself or a loved one to some beautifully packaged confectionary in our lobby café and chocolatier.
At the end of the day luxuriate with a selection of nourishing body rituals, massages and facials at the spa, with special treatments available for couples. The Health Club at Conrad Manila embraces the latest in fitness equipment and offers personal training, aerobics and fitness classes. Inspired by the coastal seas of the Philippines, our infinity swimming pool is coral shaped with separate sections for kids and adults.
Event spaces at Conrad Manila range from a flexible meeting room for 10 attendees to the exquisite pillarless Grand Ballroom boasting a 7-meter high ceiling and accommodating more than 1,000 delegates. All venues are equipped with state-of-the-art audio/visual technology, WiFi and wired internet access, drop down motorized screens, built-in LCD projectors and intelligent lighting.
Minimum price per night per room: 120 €
Contact us at:
Seaside Boulevard, Coral Way
City of Manila, 1300
conradmanila at conradhotels.com
- Hilton Manila – Hilton Manila is an urban oasis located in the heart of the Resorts World Manila entertainment complex and adjacent to Ninoy Aqino International Airport Terminal 3, which is easily accessible via Runway Manila pedestrian sky bridge. Its central location provides various activity options for guests within Resorts World Manila such as a casino, theatre, cinema, shopping mall and multiple dining establishments. For outdoor activities, enjoy a round of golf at the nearby Villamor Golf Course. Hilton Manila is also conveniently connected to the Manila Bayside via the elevated NAIA Expressway and to the Makati commercial precinct through the Metro Manila Skyway.
Book a stay in one of our stylish 357 rooms and suites with premium features including a 55-inch Smart LED television, work area, walk-in wardrobe and luxurious toiletries. Select a suite or an executive room for extra amenities and an exclusive access to the Executive Lounge with complimentary breakfast and refreshments. Some rooms offer city or pool views. Enjoy the hotel's facilities by unwinding by our resort-style landscaped swimming pool or by working out in our modern fitness center. Hilton Manila also has an elegant Grand Ballroom ideal for weddings or major conferences, and four meeting rooms, all with natural day light.
A gustatory journey awaits at Hilton Manila with its selection of restaurants and bars. Choose from the freshest local seafood, Asian favourites and traditional local dishes at Kusina Kitchen's interactive buffet stations, or savour modern Shanghainese cuisine at Hua Tin - Brasserie Chinois. There's also the New York City-inspired Madison Bar & Lounge at the ground floor, offering grab & go choices in the morning and cocktails in the evening. You can also enjoy pre or post dinner drinks at Port Bar, which has an expansive range of beers from around the world, premium amber spirits and classical cocktails.
Minimum price per night per room: 80 €
Contact us at:
1 Newport Boulevard, Pasay, Metro Manila
City of Manila, 1309
mnlph_hotel at hilton.com
- Malate Pensionne – With rates, rooms information, catering and dine-in reservations.
- Manila Diamond Hotel – Contains general information about the hotel, its restaurant and bars, facilities, and also has an online reservation form.
- Manila Hotel – Embodies a rich tradition of elegant living, fine dining and gracious service that goes back over 80 years.
- Manila Pavilion Hotel – Luxury accommodation includes online hotel reservations, rates, and full information about the facility.
- Oasis Park Hotel – Manila's Best Value Hotel!
Located in Manila, Philippines within the city's main hotel, business and tourist area The Oasis Park is a Manila hotel that is ideally suited for vacation stays or business travelers who expect value for money and service quality.
Our budget friendly hotel room rates are complimented by our hotel packages for families, tourists and businessmen. This is the hotel where great personalized service, a comfortable bed and a nice shower won't eat through your whole resources. The Oasis Park Hotel in Manila is an affordable hotel that makes sure your visit to the Philippines and your stay in Manila a great time.
We offer excellent hotel accommodation for business travelers. Hotel rooms with Wi-Fi connection and our business center will assist you in every way we can!
The Hotel is proud of its personal touch. Formerly known as the Park Hotel, the Oasis has been recently refurbished by its owners to enhance the reputation the hotel, and its management has earned in more than a decade of individual care and service to its guests.
Have a good time with your mates and get a full night's rest only at the Oasis Park Hotel in Manila, Philippines!
Book your hotel room now!
50 Air-conditioned Rooms with Cable TV
24 Hour Restaurant, Bar & Room Service
Free secure Wi-Fi Internet Connection
Landscape Courtyard & Al Fresco Sports Bar
Golf Tours and Tee Off Packages
Transfers to Angeles, Subic Bay, Clark Freeport, Puerto Galera, Cebu, Boracay & Coron
Airport to Hotel Transfers and Flight Confirmations
Visa Extensions Arranged
Contact us at:
1032-34 Belen Street
City of Manila, 1099
(632) 521-2371 to 75
john at oasispark.com
- Paco Park Oasis Hotel – Site has information on the hotel's facilities, location, rates, and reservation information.
- Palm Plaza Hotel – Offering a full range of amenities to accommodate the business or leisure traveler.
- Pan Pacific – Deluxe lodging hotel for business and leisure. Includes online reservations.
- Pearl Manila Hotel – Located in Intramuros with proximity to popular tourist spots includes facility, accommodation and contact information.
- Riviera Mansion – A 160-room and suite with online reservation.
- Rothman Hotel – Featured rooms includes single, double, twin sharing rooms and fully furnished suites with kitchen.
- The Bellevue Manila – The first full-service hotel situated in the Filinvest Corporate City, Alabang. Online reservations.
- Townhouse Hotel Manila – A budget hotel near the airports located on Roxas Boulevard with safe, clean rooms in a friendly atmosphere.
- Tropicana Apartment Hotel – Details and photographs of accommodations and amenities, contact information and location.
- Vivere Hotel & Resorts – Featuring 200 elegantly appointed rooms and suites each with interiors that reverberates the beauty of the local culture, the hotel provides business facilities and recreational amenities for both business and leisure travelers. Make the most out of your stay as we invite you to re-kindle your love for sumptuous home cooking as we prepare all the elements for a great together with family & friends amidst the scenic view of Laguna de Bay and metropolis.
Minimum price per night per room: 57.27 €
Contact us at:
City of Manila, 1781
info at viverehotel.com.ph
HotelDirectory.ws presents direct links to hotels, resorts, hostels, apartments, motels, guesthouses, self-catering accommodation and more.
Select a country at the main page to start looking for hotels or for other accommodation, or use the search panel below to look for accommodation by keywords.
You are welcome to add your hotel or another business - free of charge! To edit or remove your listing or with other inquiries please contact us at ceo at translationdirectory dot com
Please see some ads intermixed with other content from HotelDirectory.ws: