Accommodation and other resources in Jerusalem, Israel
- A Little House in Bakah – This hotel is a renovated Ottoman style mansion located in Bakah, an old neighborhood in the heart of Jerusalem.
- A Little House In the Colony – 16 room bed and breakfast in the German Colony; dubbed the "smallest hotel in Jerusalem".
- Alcazar Hotel, Jerusalem – History and location, accommodation, services, online reservation. Member of Arab Hotel Association.
- Allenby #2 BnB – Accommodation and holiday apartments for singles, couples, families and groups up to 35 guests.
- Ariela's Place – Privately owned and managed accommodations for short-term rental.
- Avisar House – Four vacation suites located in the prestigious neighbourhood of Yemin Moshe opposite the Old City walls.
- Beit Oren in Jerusalem – One room apartment for rent in the Baka neighbourhood of Jerusalem.
- Caesar Hotel, Jerusalem – Rates and amenities from this hotel located within walking distance of all the holy sites.
- Colony Suites Your Home In Jerusalem – The Colony Suites are stylish self-contained holiday apartments suitable for singles and families ranging from a brief visit to a longer stay. Comfortable and elegant, the apartments are designed for maximum comfort. Included in the rent is the weekly cleaning service and the changing of linen and towels. Nestled between the old and new parts of the capital, the German Colony is the most charming area in Jerusalem. Built by the German Templars in the 1870's, the area is known for its unique architecture and cafe culture. The colony is close to the major tourist sites (walking distance to the old city) and the host of several local attractions. The colony is the perfect location for your stay, around the corner from the post-office, bank, supermarket, chemist, cafes and public pool and gym.
- Dan Panorama Jerusalem Hotel – Online reservations and description of the hotel and its facilities, and local attractions.
- Dan Pearl, Jerusalem Hotel – Online reservations, description of the hotel and its facilities, and local attractions.
- Heritage House – A free Jewish youth hostel in the Old City of Jerusalem, close to the Western Wall.
- Hillel 11 – Hillel 11 is a luxury aparthotel located on top of the newly refurbished Hillel street, In the city center of beautiful Jerusalem. Overlooking the Old city, Hillel is just a 10 minute walk from the Mamilla mall and the Old city’s walls.
Minimum price per night per room: 142 €
- Holy Land Hotel – Description of facilities and rooms, together with rates and reservation information for this hotel located in the East of the city, within walking distance of The Old City.
- Hotel 7Arches – Located on the Mount of Olives in East Jerusalem.
- Inbal Hotel – Deluxe hotel located in the West of the city.
- Jerusalem Gold Hotel – Hotel located in close proximity to the entrance of Jerusalem.
- Jerusalem Hotel – Small, family run, boutique style hotel located in the East of the city. The hotel is a 19th century mansion modelled in Andalucian style.
- Jerusalem Tower Hotel – Hotel located in the city center.
- Kosher Hotels in Jerusalem – Directory of inns from the Jerusalem Rabbinate.
- Kotel Quarters – Studio-rooms directly opposite the Kotel (Western Wall).
- Lev Yerushalayim Hotel – First-class suite hotel at the corner of King George and Ben Yehuda Streets in the center of the city.
- Marecha's Suite – Suite to rent in the German Colony.
- Menorah Hotel – Situated in the city centre, an intimate hotel with antique furniture.
- Mount of Olives Hotel – Family-run hotel situated at the summit of the Mount of Olives.
- Mount Scopus Hotel – Located in East Jerusalem, within walking distance from the Old City. Information on facilities, rates, and services.
- Mount Zion Hotel – Hotel located in the West of the city, close to the Old City.
- Musrara Lodging – -Three independent rental units in the Musrara neighborhood of Jerusalem.
- Olive Tree Hotel – Jerusalem's first theme hotel based on the legend of an ancient olive tree.
- Park Plaza Hotel, Jerusalem – Hotel located at the entrance to the city.
- Petra Hostel and Hotel – The oldest hotel in Jerusalem, located in a building built 170 years ago. Includes online reservations.
- Rachel's Bed and Breakfast – Charming restored 19th century stone villa. Authentic domed ceilings, marble floors, and completely modern facilities provide a comfortable and unique setting. Located in the old village of Malcha within the city of Jerusalem.
- Ramat Rachel Hotel – Four-star hotel boasting outstanding views of Bethlehem, Jerusalem and the Judaean hills.
- Regency Jerusalem – Deluxe Jerusalem hotel located in the West of the City.
- Rent Apartments in Jerusalem – Offering listing of inexpensive apartments for tourists in privately owned apartments in Jerusalem.
- Rosary Ein Karem Guest House – Unique convent guest house located in Ein Kerem, Jerusalem.
- Sheraton Four Points – Rates and reservations for this hotel located at the entrance to the city.
- Shoresh Hotels and Holidays Management ltd. – Resort village 15 minutes from Jerusalem.
- Shuli's Jerusalem Bed and Breakfast – Luxury bed and breakfast accommodation in a beautiful Jerusalem apartment.
- The Home Accommodation Association of Jerusalem – Bed and breakfasts in Jerusalem.
- The Jerusalem Hostel – Located on Zion Square.
- The Jerusalem Pavilion – Located in Rehavia, the Jerusalem Pavilion vacation lodge is designed by the owner architect. Highly Recommended for those who care where they stay.
- Toby's Bed and Breakfast – Bed and Breakfast accommodation in a private home in the neighbourhood of Bakah.
- Vacation in Jerusalem – Four fully-furnished, kosher apartments for rent in the Rehavia district of downtown Jerusalem.
- Waldorf Astoria Jerusalem – Located in the heart of the historic city at the intersection of King David, Gershon Agron and Mammilla Streets, this Jerusalem luxury hotel offers stylish contemporary comfort and convenience in a classic setting close to many of the main attractions, including the Jaffa Gate and the Old City. Sophisticated surroundings and first-class service are the hallmarks of the Waldorf Astoria Jerusalem, with its impressive marble staircase and fashionably decorated guest rooms and suites. Enjoy sumptuous Mediterranean dining in the hotel’s two signature restaurants; King’s Court and the Palace Restaurant, relax in your spacious room featuring an array of thoughtful amenities, unwind with a hot or cold beverage of your choice in the Lobby Bar. Host a successful business meeting in the hotel’s eight meeting rooms or a memorable wedding ceremony in the elegant Grand Ballroom.
Minimum price per night per room: 450 €
Contact us at:
Gershon Agron Street 26-28
+972 2 542 3333
jerusalem at waldorfastoria.com
- Yad Hashmona – Guesthouse with log style cabins located in the Judean hills surrounding Jerusalem.
HotelDirectory.ws presents direct links to hotels, resorts, hostels, apartments, motels, guesthouses, self-catering accommodation and more.
Select a country at the main page to start looking for hotels or for other accommodation, or use the search panel below to look for accommodation by keywords.
You are welcome to add your hotel or another business - free of charge! To edit or remove your listing or with other inquiries please contact us at ceo at translationdirectory dot com
Please see some ads intermixed with other content from HotelDirectory.ws: