Accommodation and other resources in Dordogne, France
- Acabanes – Modernised stone-built barn, 4 large bedrooms, gardens, in rural location. Sigoules.
- Aqua Viva – Holiday park on a protected site. Provides camping, caravaning and bungalows park.
- Au Hameau du Pith – Proposes 4 independent chalets with swimming pool and jacuzzi, childrens playground. Tariff and reservation. Saint André d'Allas.
- Auberge de la Petite Reine – Accommodation details and room prices for this hotel and restaurant in the Dordogne, with swimming pools, tennis and conference facilities.
- Auberge de La Salvetat – Family run romantic Dordogne hotel, built around a former presbytery. Situated between Sarlat and Bergerac in a green paradise. Gastronomic restaurant, swimming pool, park, gardens, views.
- Auberge du Peche Lune – A hotel restaurant with indoor swimming pool. Services and rates. Les-Eyzies.
- Aux Trois Sources – Proposes rooms in a typical XVII th century périgourdine house situated in a large park. 4 kms from Sarlat.
- Bastide Vacances – Proposes two gites with swimming pool bordering the Lot et Garonne and the Dordogne. Villereal.
- Beauvert – A restored "périgourdine" house,sleeping 2 - 6 persons. Situated in three acres of peaceful countryside, swimming pool. Saint-Cyprien.
- Belair Cottage – Holiday cottage in the Perigord-Noir. Thiviers.
- Beugarie – Converted barn and farmhouse in the Périgord Vert sleeping up to 7 persons, heated private swimming pool. Mareuil-sur-Belle.
- Bleu Soleil – Proposes 110 pitches and 16 wooden self-contained chalets suitable for 4 - 8 people. Swimming pool, tennis courts. St Cernin de Reilhac.
- Bon Sejour en France – Holiday home rental organisation in the Dordogne.
- Canta Peira – Two holiday homes with swimming pools near Les-Eyzies-de-Tayac. Le-Repaire.
- Cante – 18th century comfortable home rental with pool in rural settings, near Sarlat, Domme and Monpazier.
- Carlucet – Proposes different types of accommodations, swimming pool and sauna. Carlucet.
- Cenac – House with 3 bedrooms in Cenac near Domme.
- Château de Rouffillac – Proposes a 17th century castle on 30 acres of wooded park land for rent, situated in the heart of the Périgord-Noir 10 kms from Sarlat. Has own helicopter landing pad.
- Château Gauthié – Proposes 5 rooms in a typical périgourdin manor house seated in a parc with lake, swimming pool. Tariff and bookings. Monmarvès.
- Château le Verdoyer – Camping on the grounds of a restored castle. Not to big and ideal for families with young children. Champs Romain.
- Chalets en Périgord – 6 traditional log cabins in the middle of the forest, overlooking a private lake. Children's playground, swimming pool. Lanouaille.
- Chateau de Feraillou – Castle, self catering, with swimming pool and grounds. La Tour Blanche.
- Chateau de la Bourlie – Castle available for vacation rentals in a rural setting. Sleeps up to nine people, pool, garden, park in a large private property.
- Chateau de Monrecour – Combines a hotel and ten gites in an 18th century castle, close to Sarlat. Swimming pool and leisure activities. Saint Vincent de Cosse.
- Chateau de Sadillac – An 11th century castle with a private golf course and rental accommodation for 11-14 people. Sadillac.
- Chateau de Siorac – Holiday accommodation in 16th Century Castle 10 kms from Périgueux. Proposes culinary program, bed and breakfast, self catering and all inclusive holidays. Siorac.
- Chateau du Trichot – Two castles, a farmhouse and cottage to rent.
- Chateau Fayolle-Luzac – Describes this accommodation set in a wine chateau close to Bergerac, swimming pool and regional cooking. Fouguerolles.
- Chateau les Landes – Holidays rental for 17 people in a Château. Swimming pool, golf course. Lalinde.
- Chauffour Gites – 17th century Farmhouse and Barn with mature garden and fenced pool.
- Chez Monette – Proposes several accommodations in the region, descriptions, tariff and contact details.
- Combas – Village near Sarlat, consisting of 18 renovated farmhouses for individual families or large groups. Has a restaurant proposing regional products. St Crépin-Carlucet.
- Coumentou – Family estate with two suites, for up to 10 persons each, situated at the junction of the green and white Périgord on 25 acres of private grounds with swimming pool. Château-l'Évêque.
- Cybeles – Bed and Breakfast and a holiday cottage in the Perigord Noir.
Minimum price per night per room: 69 €
Contact us at:
la combe de Leygue
33 5 53 54 36 67
lescybeles at ymail.com
- Domain Roquecombe – Four seperate houses in the village of La Roque Gageac, 10kms from Sarlat. Swimming pool, leisure activities.
- Domaine de Gavaudun – Holiday Resort and Hotel. Vacation rentals and a little hotel restaurant.
- Domaine de la Vitrolle – Presentation of this residential leisure complex in the heart of the Périgord. Limeuil.
- Domaine de Montagenet – Five separated self catering accommodations in the Perigord-Vert, swimming pool and on site activities. Saint Martial de Valette.
- Domaine des Chênes Verts – Campground and mobile homes. Calviac.
- Dordogne Direct – Converted barns for up to six people. Also places to visit.
- Dordogne on line – Proposes all year round and short term vacation rentals in the region.
- Dordogne Rental – Properties to let by owners.
- Dordogne Vacation – A holiday rental cottage in the northern Dordogne. La-Coquille.
- Eymet – House and converted barn with total of 4 bedrooms.
- Ferme de Tayac – Bed and breakfast in a 13th century monarstary/farm. Les Eyzies de Tayac.
- Fonladier – Farmhouse for rent near Nontron.
- Forge Basse – Three riverside properties with swimming pool in the Perigord.
- Gîtes Crouzel – Accommodation situated in a médiéval village, consisting of a villa and a restored pigeonnier. Plazac.
- Gîtes Lanquais – A restored stone farmhouse with large grounds and private pool. Sleeps six plus baby in 3 bedrooms. Lanquais
- Hôtel Manoir de Bellerive – Hotel restaurant in a french castle built in the Directory style under Napoléon III. Sightseeing and gourmet tours.
- Holiday Cottages – Cottages location: presentation, activities and map.
- Holiday in Dordogne – Holiday cottage in the hamlet of Simon near Sarlat, situated near the river, which offers swimming, boating and fishing.
- Hostellerie Maleville – Presentation of two different establishments at Beynac and Vézac, situated on the banks of the Dordogne river.
- Hostellerie Sarlat – Establishment situated close to the major Black Perigord tourist spots. Proposes 3 different accommodations for up to 8 pers with shared pool. Sarlat
- Hotel Compostelle – Establishment situated in the center of Sarlat suitable for groups. Online booking.
- Hotel de la Ferme Lamy – Online booking for this establishment with pool in the Perigord Noir.
- Hotel des Roches – In Les Eyzies in Perigord, offers group facilities and has a swimming pool.
- Hotel la Hoirie – Three star rated former thirteenth century hunting lodge, Sarlat (Perigord), has a restaurant and swimming pool.
- Hotel La Metairie – Hotel offering swimming-pool, comfortables rooms and typical perigourdian gastronomy.
- Hotel les Glycines – Details of this hotel restaurant in the Dordogne with swimming pool.
- Hotel Montaigne – Hotel in the center of Sarlat with 28 rooms, Tariff and reservations.
- Hotel Plaisance – Hotel with a restaurant proposing regional cooking, situated on the banks of the Dordogne river. Vitrac.
- L'auberge des Platanes – Two star accommodation situated in La Roque Gageac.
- l'Etang Bleu – Mobile homes and tents to rent and static pitches available. Vieux-Mareuil.
- La Barthe – Three cottages created from old farm buildings, with pool set, grouped around a central courtyard bordered by walnut trees.
- La Bastide des Trémières – Restored bastide of the 16th Century, surrounded by vineyards. Solar heated pool, in Saint Antoine de Breuilh.
- La Butte – Campground overlooking the Dordogne river. La Roque-Gageac.
- La Couleuvrine – Character and charming hotel situated in the historic center of Sarlat. Gastronomic restaurant and regional specialities.
- La Deymarie – Restored farmhouse with swimming pool in Perigord. Rouffignac.
- La Maison aux Puits – Renovated Dordogne farmhouse with pool. St-Antoine-Cumond.
- La Palombière – Campground in the heart of the Black-Périgord, offers a large choice of pitches, mobile homes and chalets rentals, swimming pool. Sarlat.
- La Pierre Pinquée – Renovated farm-house for 6 with swimming-pool. Paulin.
- La Rhonie – Several types of accommodation in the Périgord Noir with pool, regional cooking and local products. Meyrals.
- La Roche d'Esteil – Accommodation in an 18th century farmhouse for up to 4 persons with pool, regional cooking. Sainte Nathalene.
- La Salvetat – Hotel-restaurant in an old Inn. Cadouin.
- Landrevie – Several apartments.
- Le Bonheur dans notre Pré – Proposes accommodation in a restored farm-house on the banks of the Dordogne, 12km from Sarlat.
- le Bosquet – Little campsite (60 pitches) in the Périgord Noir. Mobile-homes available, take-away food, grocery shops and swimming pool. Inquiries and reservations. Domme.
- Le Brandua – Two self-catering cottages hosting up to 8 persons, set in large gardens with countryside views, private swimming pool. Montpon.
- Le Cheval Blanc – Self-catering holiday home near Riberac, Perigord Vert. Sleeps from 2 to 14 people in a converted 19th century barn. Swimming Pool. Joubertias.
- Le Clos D'allas – Proposes several different types of accommodation with pool near Sarlat, for up to 10 persons. Alles.
- Le Clos de Jacquou – Propose several accommodations in the Périgord Noir.
- Le Clos des Brugues – Holiday residences 2 km from Sarlat, proposes several different types of rentals.
- Le Clos Lascazes – Proposes 8 rooms in a XIIth century house in the middle of a 5 acres parc, swimming pool. Online bookings. Paleyrac.
- Le Grand Bost – Cottage and pool in Dordogne, specialist disabled equipment provided. Features booking form.
- Le Hameau du Sentier des Sources – The holiday village, overlooking the Dordogne Valley, proposes a selection of accommodations with pool. Sarlat.
- Le Jardin des Amis – Five self-catering accommodations in a renovated farm-house, swimming pool, individual terrace. St. Cyprien.
- Le Mas de Montet – Restored renaissance manor. Petit-Bersac.
- Le Menestrel – Bed and breakfast and cottage to rent in Perigord-Noir. Situated between Sarlat and Perigueux. Les Eyzies de Tayac.
- Le Mondou – Establishment proposing also chalets and mobile-homes. St Julien de Lampon.
- Le Monjat – Proposes several different accommodations in the region.
- Le Moulin de Paulhiac. – Camping-caravaning and mobile-homes to rent in a park full of trees. Swimming-pools, shops and restaurants. Daglan.
- Le Paradis – Bar, restaurant, swimming pools.
- Le Pavillon de St Agnan – Proposes 5 different accommodations in a chateau situated in a large parc with pool, suitable for groups. Hautefort.
- Le Petit Paradis – Offers sites and mobile-home rentals, tent and bed and breakfast. Vergt.
- Le relais de Moussidière – Hotel in an ancient charterhouse, swimming pool.
- Le Roc Nord – Restored farmhouse with enclosed, heated pool, set amongst a working vineyard in the village of St. Vivien, half way between Bergerac and St.Emilion.
- Le Verdoyer – Offers camping experiences on the grounds of a restored castle well suited for families with young children. Champs-Romain.
- Les Bigoussies and La Maison Bijou – Two properties located in Riberac.
- Les Bo-Bains – Accommodation chalets and mobile-homes, bathing, leisure, organised activities, groups.
- Les Cagermes – 17th century perigourdian farm.
- Les Cassaniers – Self catering holiday gites near Nontron with private pools, BBQ, terrace, garden and parking.
- Les Chambres de Bonneval – Accommodation in a typical Périgourdin farm house near Montignac and the Grottes de Lascaux. Fossemagne.
- Les Chauses – Stone farmhouse in a small hamlet, garden, pool.
- Les Cottages de Toutifaut – Typical farm house converted into 4 holiday houses with pool and tennis court. Couze et Saint Front.
- Les Demeures de Commarque – Proposes two accommodations available for all year round rental, la Bourgonie Castle and la Poujade Castle, situated in between Berjerac and Sarlat.
- Les Deux Tilleuls – Accommodation with pool situated in-between Périgueux and Bergerac for up to 6 pers. Three horses available for experienced riders. St-Mayme de Pereyrol.
- Les Deux Vallées – Presentation of the campsite: location, services, recreation, rates and booking.
- Les Filolies – Accommodation in an 18th century coaching inn near Sarlat with swimming pool. Tennis, canoeing, golf, rambling and horse ridding available locally. Saint André d'Aless.
- Les Fontenelles – Accommodations set in a restored farmhouse, available for long weekend rentals and themed breaks. Activities and contact information.
- Les genevriers – Detached vacation rental with pool situated in a small hamlet. Practical information. Le-Breuilh.
- Les Gites Fleuris – Proposes 2 restored traditional stone farmhouses with pool. Hautefort.
- Les Granges Hautes – Traditional home with pool and five guest rooms. Saint Crépin Carlucet.
- Les Maisons de Marie – Proposes 4 different houses situated near Bergerac.
- Les Ombrages – Campsite at the border of the Dordogne. Carlux.
- Les Taloches – Self catering accommodations in a farmhouse and a converted barn, each with own pool. Tourtoirac.
- Les Tourterelles – Campsite and equestrian holidays. Tourtoirac.
- Les Valades – Establishment situated in the heart of the Périgord Noir. Lake, fishing, swimming pools and other activities. Proposes also chalets. Coux et Bigaroque.
- Manoir d'Hautegente – An 18th century country manor house set on the banks of a trout stream. Coly.
- Manoir de Carlucet – Accommodation in a restored tobacco barn sleeping up to 4 persons close to Sarlat. Swimming and boating available in the nearby Dordogne river. Carlucet.
- Motocamp – Motorcycle-only campsite. Saint-Aubin-de-Nabirat.
- Moulin de l'Abbaye – Hotel and gastronomic restaurant in Brandome.
- Mouney Bas – Cottage and camping site. Hautefort.
- Niedegat – Holiday studio accommodation with swimming pool close to river Dordogne and town of Sarlat.
- Périgord Vacances – Proposes a large holiday villa for 14 persons with private swimming pool and tennis court.
- Passé Présent – Establishment situated in the heart of the medieval village of Issageac.
- Peydezou – Bed and Breakfast in a renovated stone house. Proposes theme holidays. Carsac.
- Pouget – Describes this establishment situated in the Périgord Noir, set on the banks of a river. Les Eyzies.
- Prieuré de Saint Michel de la Pendule – Bed and Breakfast in an old monastery, close to Perigeux. Tourtoirac.
- Sarlat Hotels Restaurants – A group of hoteliers with a same quality charter. Online booking.
- Simply Perigord – Self catering villas and cottages to rent in the Dordogne.
- Souillac Country Club – A luxury resort proposing lodge-style self catering accommodations. On site facilities include golf, swimming pools and tennis. Souillac.
- The Mouynarie – Rural setting for this restored house in Saint-Geniès.
- Toulemon – Proposes 2 rooms in a historical monument listed site in the heart of Sarlat.
- Touvent Bas – Describes this accommodation for up to 5 persons plus infant, situated just south east of Périgueux. Rouffignac.
- Vacances en Dordogne – Local family proposes 3 vacation rentals in the Perigord-Noir. Carves.
- Villefranche du Perigord – Village holiday house for rent, sleeps up to four people.
HotelDirectory.ws presents direct links to hotels, resorts, hostels, apartments, motels, guesthouses, self-catering accommodation and more.
Select a country at the main page to start looking for hotels or for other accommodation, or use the search panel below to look for accommodation by keywords.
You are welcome to add your hotel or another business - free of charge! To edit or remove your listing or with other inquiries please contact us at ceo at translationdirectory dot com
Please see some ads intermixed with other content from HotelDirectory.ws: